1. I am a six letter word, take off my last and twelve remains. What word am I?
2. You see a boat filled with people. You look again, but this time you don’t see a single person on the boat but it hasn't sunk. Why?.
The boat has not sunk. All the people on the boat are married.
3. What word of five letters has only one left when two letters are removed?
4. What goes up and doesn't go down?
5. I am the only organ that named themself. What am I?
6. A man finds a roman coin that says 154 BC on it, how much is it worth?
Nothing. A coin can't say 154 BC on it unless it's fake.
7. In what year did Christmas day and New Year's day fall in the same year?
8. In which direction can you throw a ball, only for it to hit you back in the head?
9. A boy climbs up a 100 foot ladder, he falls and he doesn't injure himself. How is this possible?
He only climbs up one step.
Keep checking this list as more riddles are added